WHITE WICK N' COILS - Prewrapped Twisted and Clapton Kanthal and Nickel Coils.
- Prices vary from £7.99 to £10.99
WHITE WICK N' COILS by Express Vapour - Prewrapped Twisted and Clapton SUB-OHM RBA coils made of Kanthal A-1 and Nickel Ni200. Designed in The USA, these coils have an annealed treatment and can tolerate a maximum temperature of 1400C.
Each pack includes 10 coils and a few sheets of Organic Wicking Cotton.
Available in various resistances and types:
- Twisted Kanthal Coils (£7.99) From 0.3 ohms to 1.45 ohms resistance.
- Twisted Nickel Coils (£8.49) From 0.015 ohms to 0.03 ohmsresistance.
- Twisted Kanthal & Nickel Coils (£8.49) From 0.035 ohms to 0.04 ohms resistance.
- Clapton Kanthal Coils (£10.99) From 0.35 ohms to 0.65 ohms resistance.
- Clapton Kanthal & Nickel Coils (£10.99) From 0.1 ohms to 0.2 ohms resistance.
Prewrapped coils provide the convenience of not having to create your own, this is especially true for Twisted and Clapton coils.
Kanthal A-1 is a ferritic iron-chromium-aluminium alloy (FeCrAl alloy) and can be used at temperatures up to 1400°C (2550°F). Kanthal A-1 has high resistivity and very good oxidation resistance.
Both Kanthal A-1 and Nickel Ni200 wire are highly suitable for sub-ohm builds but should only be used if you have a very good understanding of building your own sub-ohm set-ups and using high-drain high-powered protected Mod batteries with DNA boards capable of controlling temperature. Not to be used by beginners under any circumstances.
USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION, please study sub-ohm vaping on the internet before using RBAs, coils with a resistance below 1 ohm and using powerful batteries. SUB-OHM Vaping is at your own risk.
24 Guage is 0.5mm, 26 is 0.4mm, 28 is 0.3mm and 32 is 0.2mm. ID means the internal diameter for the wick and varies from 2.5mm to 3mm.