SMOK MAG Vaping Kit - 225w MAG Mod and TFV12 Prince 2ml Tank. TPD compliant.
Takes TWO replaceable high-drain 18650 batteries (not included) 18650 batteries are HERE.
Specification of the SMOK MAG 225w Mod:
- Size: 92Hx65Wx30D mm.
- Ergonomically designed to replicate the handle and trigger of a handgun.
- Intelligent atomiser recognition.
- Power range: 6w to 225watts.
- Voltage range: 0.5v to 9 volts.
- Dual battery life indicator.
- Takes two 18650 high-drain replaceable batteries.
- Temperature control, variable wattage and memory mode.
- Large HD OLED colour screen.
- Weight: 265g.
- Micro USB port for both charging and upgrading software.
- Material: zinc alloy.
Specification of the 2ml SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank:
- Capacity: 2ml
- Material: Stainless steel
- Thread 510.
- Diameter: 25.5mm
- Top fill.
- Delrin drip tip.
- Patented tank locking mechanism.
- Large adjustable air flow.
- RBA option (not included)
- 1 x MAG Mod.
- 1 x 2ml TFV12 Prince Tank (EU version).
- 1 x V12 Prince-Q4 0.4 Ohm Quad coils (40 to 100watts)
- 1 x V12 Price-T10 0.12 Ohm Decuple coils (60 to 120watts).
- 1 x USB cable for charging and upgrading.
- 1 x User manual.
- Spare parts.
Due to the low resistance coils/atomisers available for the SMOK Tank, it is only compatible with high-powered high-amp high-drain batteries, and you do need a powerful battery. Low wattage/ampage batteries are not powerful enough and would over-heat. DO NOT continue if your battery is getting too hot. Also, use zero or low nicotine e-liquids if you're into making vast amounts of vapour clouds. Medium or high nicotine liquids will burn harshly and not taste nice or may make you feel ill. For the biggest clouds you need a thicker e-liquid with a very high % of Vegetable Glycerine. Make sure the cotton wick is fully soaked before vaping.